- Online Heartsaver First Aid
December 23, 2019 - December 27, 2020
3:45 pm - 5:00 pm
Total spaces remaining: 196
American Heart Association – HeartSaver First Aid, Key & Skills
Receive Key by email within 24-30 business hours for Online Course, Print Certificate of Completion
Upon receipt of online completion certification, call 714-514-5548 to schedule your 45 minute skill test with an AHA Instructor at CPR it Works in Brea. We are mobile and can come to you.
Recommended for: Teachers, Fitness Trainers, Security Guards, and Laypeople
- This class fulfills the CPR requirements for the California Teaching Credential
- This class is NOT for Healthcare Providers (Please take our BLS course if you are in the healthcare field
- This class is NOT for Daycare Providers or Preschool Teachers (Please take our Pediatric First Aid and CPR AED Course)
Receive Online Key and Skills Session Confirmation by Email!
DIRECTIONS: Please include your email when ordering. The online key and instructions on how to login and register for the course will be emailed to you.
REFUNDS ARE NOT AVAILABLE FOR ONLINE COURSES
The Heartsaver First Aid Online Course is designed to prepare students to provide first aid, in a safe, timely, and effective manner. It offers the basics of recognizing and administering first aid for the most common life-threatening emergencies. This program is for anyone with limited or no knowledge medical training who needs an AHA course completion card. You will learn:
- First aid basics
- Medical emergencies
- Injury emergencies
- Environmental emergencies
First aid instruction includes bandaging, bleeding, wounds, choking, shock, seizure, fainting, broken bones, sprains, burns, bites, stings, poison, and temperature- related conditions.
The Heartsaver Online Course is a self paced course accessible anytime from any computer. This course may be used for initial or renewal Heartsaver Course. eBooks are included.
After completing the online portion, Students practice and demonstrate their skills with an AHA instructor. Call 714-514-5548 to schedule.
- Length: Online class average 2-3 hours/Skills Session 45 minutes
- Students must bring Certificate of Completion from Online class.