To Our Valued Clients:
Many of you have asked us if we plan to expand our training portfolio options. We heard you, appreciated your request and are excited to announce:
We have added Active Violence Emergency Response Training (AVERT) through the Health and Safety Institute (HSI). We have several incredible instructors with a long history and experience with Active Shooter, Bleeding Control and Safety. Their experiences range from Law Enforcement and Fire for large metropolitan cities, Arson Counter Terrorism, Fugitive Task Force, Criminal Conspiracy Section, Robbery/Homicide, Coast Guard, Military Medical, Global Corporate Safety and Security and more. Not only do they have the experiences to train this course effectively, but they also have a passion to train and equip the community and our citizens to be prepared and be safe.
This is a list of our current training portfolio options all offered on-site at our client’s facility. All successful course completions result in a 2-year nationally accredited certification:
- Active Shooter Training (AVERT) – (HSI)
- Basic Life Support Health Provider (American Heart Association (AHA) and HSI/ASHI)
- ACLS and PALS (HSI/ASHI)
- CPR and AED (HSI/ASHI and AHA)
- Basic First Aid (HSI/ASHI and AHA)
- Advanced Bleeding Control (HSI/ASHI)
- Child and Babysitter Safety (HSI/ASHI)
- Wilderness First Aid (HSI/ASHI)
- Bloodborne Pathogens (HSI/ASHI and AHA)
- EpiPen Auto-Injector Certification (Approved by CA EMSA to acquire stock EpiPen’s) – (HSI/ASHI)
- Emergency Oxygen Administration (HSI/ASHI)
- AHA or ASHI New Instructor BLS and Heart Saver Certification
Please don’t hesitate to reach out by phone or email for additional information or clarification!
On behalf of our entire team, I would like to express our gratitude to you! We value the partnership you have placed in us for your training and AED equipment needs.
Saving Lives Together!
To find out more, contact us here or at CPRitWorks@gmail.com