Online Heartsaver First Aid CPR AED
March 8, 2021 - January 31, 2023
8:00 pm - 10:20 pm
Total spaces remaining: 197
American Heart Association – First Aid, CPR AED Key & Skills
Receive Key by email within 24-30 business hours for Online Course, Print Certificate of Completion
Upon receipt of online completion certification, call 714-514-5548 to schedule your 45 minute skill test with an AHA Instructor at CPR it Works in Brea. We are mobile and can come to you.
Recommended for: Teachers, Preschools, Daycare, Childcare Workers, Parents, & Babysitters
- This class meets the requirements for the CPR and First Aid portion of California Title 22
Receive Online Key and Skills Session Confirmation by Email!
DIRECTIONS: Please include your email when ordering. The online key and instructions on how to login and register for the course will be emailed to you.
REFUNDS ARE NOT AVAILABLE FOR ONLINE COURSES
This course provides a one-stop shop for First Aid, CPR, and AED training needs for the layperson. You will learn:
- The Four Steps of First Aid (Prevent, Be Safe, Phone 9-1-1, Act)
- Illnesses and injuries (topics include but are not limited to)
- Allergic Reactions
- Bleeding and Bandaging
- Diabetes and Low Blood Sugar
- Head, Neck, Spine Injuries
- Temperature-related illnesses
- Child and Infant Safety Checklist
- CPR, AED, Choking
- CPR for infants
- CPR and AED for children
- CPR and AED for Adults
- How to help a choking Adult
- How to help a choking infant
The Heartsaver Online Course is a self paced course accessible anytime from any computer. This course may be used for initial or renewal Course. eBooks are included.
After completing the online portion, Students practice and demonstrate their skills with an AHA instructor and receive a First aid CPR AED card, valid for two (2) years. Call 714-514-5548 to schedule you skill test once your online portion is complete.
- Length: Online class average 2.5/Skills Session 45 minutes
- Students must bring Certificate of Completion from Online class.