- Remote ASHI First Aid CPR AED
September 22, 2020 - January 31, 2021
9:00 am - 6:00 pm
Total spaces remaining: 197
ASHI First Aid, CPR AED Key & Skills
Recommended for: Teachers, Fitness Trainers, Security Guards, and Laypeople
- This class fulfills the CPR requirements for the California Teaching Credential
- This class is NOT for Healthcare Providers (Please take our BLS course if you are in the healthcare field
- This class is NOT for Daycare Providers or Preschool Teachers (Please take our Pediatric First Aid and CPR AED Course)
Receive Online Key and Skills Session Confirmation by Email!
DIRECTIONS: Please include your email when ordering. The online key and instructions on how to login and register for the course will be emailed to you.
REFUNDS ARE NOT AVAILABLE FOR ONLINE COURSES
The ASHI First Aid CPR AED Online Course is designed to prepare students to provide first aid, CPR, and use an automated external defibrillator (AED) in a safe, timely, and effective manner. It offers the basics of recognizing and administering first aid for the most common life-threatening emergencies. This program is for anyone with limited or no knowledge medical training who needs an AHA course completion card. You will learn:
- First aid basics
- Medical emergencies
- Injury emergencies
- Environmental emergencies
- CPR-Adult, Child, Infant
- Use an automated external defibrillator (AED)
- Choking – Adult, Child, Infant
First aid instruction includes bandaging, bleeding, wounds, choking, shock, seizure, fainting, broken bones, sprains, burns, bites, stings, poison, and temperature- related conditions. CPR includes Adult, Child, Infant and AED use.
The Remote course is 2 parts: The first part is a self paced course accessible anytime from any computer. This course may be used for initial or renewal courses. Once the first part is completed, schedule online a 1 hour remote session from your computer. We will ship the manikins and supplies to you for your use during the session. A free return label will be provided. Once the return FedEx label has been updated, your digital card will be sent to you via email.
- Length: Online class average 3-1/2 hours and the Remote Course 1 hour