AHA BLS Instructor Course Private Session
October 5, 2022 - January 31, 2023
2:25 pm - 1:25 pm
Total spaces remaining: 10
BLS INSTRUCTOR New Instructor Private Session: $325 Instructor Course
Purchase Manual during registration or bring your own to class.
- DISCOUNTS AND PROMO CODES: Discounts and Promo Codes are not valid for AHA Instructor Courses.
PROCESS OF BECOMING AN INSTRUCTOR: AHA’s criteria for becoming an Instructor.
- Be accepted by an AHA Training Center prior to enrolling in the Instructor Course. Lifesavers, Inc. automatically aligns all Instructors who takes CPR It Works, LLC’s courses.
- Have current American Heart Association BLS Provider Card (I can issue for your during the instructor course) and be proficient in all the skills.
- Prior to class successfully complete the BLS Instructor Essentials Online and print the Certificate of Completion
- Successfully complete the BLS classroom Instructor Course
- Successfully complete being monitored teaching a BLS Course within three (3) months of completing the classroom Instructor Course
TEXTBOOK/ MANUAL POLICY: AHA policy states, “Each student must have the current, appropriate textbook readily available before, during and after the course.” The BLS Instructor Manual (20-1103) MUST be brought to the class. It can be purchases at shopCPR.heart.org.
TRAINING CENTER ALIGNMENT: CPR It Works, LLC is an AHA Authorized Training Site aligned with Lifesavers, Inc.
If Instructor is aligned with another Training Center, please inform CPR it Works, LLC at 714-514-5548 in advance and bring a completed Instructor Course Completion Notice to Primary TC form to class filled in with primary Training Center’s information.
COURSE MONITORING: Monitoring must take place within three (3) months of completing the BLS Instructor Course. If Instructor is aligned with another Training Center, monitoring will be done and Instructor Card issued by that Training Center.
COURSE LOCATION: The class is held in the 2350 Stony Lane, Brea, CA 92821
CEUs AVAILABLE! Lifesavers, Inc. Training Center has been accredited as an Authorized Provider to offer CEUs to Certified Medical Assistants (CMA), Certified Nursing Assistants (CNA), Home Health Aides (HHA), Dentists (DDS or DMD), Dental Assistants (RDA), Dental Hygienists (RDH), Emergency Medical Technicians (EMT), Paramedics (Medic), Licensed Vocational Nurses (LVN), Psychiatric Technicians (Psych Tech), Occupational Therapists (OT), Occupational Therapy Assistants (OTA), Pharmacists (RPh), Pharmacy Technician (PhTech), Physicians (MD), Physician Assistants (PA), Physical Therapists (PT), Physical Therapy Assistants (PTA), Respiratory Care Practitioners (RCP), Respiratory Therapists (RT), Registered Nurses (RN) and Nurse Practitioners (NP)
Students must request CEUs at the time of class, state their profession, give their license number, and sign the CEU Roster. CEUs cannot be issued after the class is completed and closed.
Venue: Private Class