Blended AHA First Aid CPR AED
December 1, 2021 - December 15, 2021
Total spaces remaining: 12
AHA First Aid, CPR AED Key & Skills
Receive Key by email within 24-30 business hours for Online Course, Print Certificate of Completion
Our CPR it Works Team will schedule you a time to skill test at our Brea location outdoors in light of social distancing.
Recommended for: Teachers, Fitness Trainers, Security Guards, and Laypeople
- This class fulfills the CPR requirements for the California Teaching Credential
- This class is NOT for Healthcare Providers (Please take our BLS course if you are in the healthcare field
- This class is NOT for Daycare Providers or Preschool Teachers (Please take our Pediatric First Aid and CPR AED Course)
Receive Online Key and Skills Session Confirmation by Email!
DIRECTIONS: Please include your email when ordering. The online key and instructions on how to login and register for the course will be emailed to you.
REFUNDS ARE NOT AVAILABLE FOR ONLINE COURSES
The AHA First Aid CPR AED Online Course is designed to prepare students to provide first aid, CPR, and use an automated external defibrillator (AED) in a safe, timely, and effective manner. It offers the basics of recognizing and administering first aid for the most common life-threatening emergencies. This program is for anyone with limited or no knowledge medical training who needs an AHA course completion card. You will learn:
- First aid basics
- Medical emergencies
- Injury emergencies
- Environmental emergencies
- CPR-Adult, Child, Infant
- Use an automated external defibrillator (AED)
- Choking – Adult, Child, Infant
First aid instruction includes bandaging, bleeding, wounds, choking, shock, seizure, fainting, broken bones, sprains, burns, bites, stings, poison, and temperature- related conditions. CPR includes Adult, Child, Infant and AED use.
The Blended Course is a self paced course accessible anytime from any computer. This course may be used for initial or renewal Heartsaver Course. eBooks are included. Please be sure to select the “HeartSaver Total” class option when prompted.
After completing the online portion, Students practice and demonstrate their skills with an instructor. The instructor will meetup with the student and ensure COVID-19 social distancing requirements are adhered to.
- Length: Online class average 3-1/2 hours
- In-Person skills: 1- 1/2 hours max